Features & Benefits
- Completely aesthetic passive self-ligation bracket with unparalleled design.
- Polycrystalline alumina (PCA) material is resistant to staining from coffee, mustard, red wine and other agents.
- Eliminates the need for elastomerics, which stain and collect bacteria during treatment.
- Advanced passive self-ligation technology with low ligation force, minimizing frictional resistance for more efficient tooth movement.
- Sturdy construction with fortified slide, window channel and tiewings for exceptional strength and durability.
- Four solid walls enable effective torque expression and rotation control for meticulous finishing.
Precision Bracket Placement
- Removable positioning gauge with scaler notch and rhomboid-shaped bracket and pad guide bracket placement for smile arc enhancement.
- Color-coded positioning gauges on brackets (3-3) denote torque values.
Fast and Easy Wire Changes
- Innovative SpinTek™ slide employs reciprocal forces during opening for fast, comfortable wire changes and adjustments.
- To open the slide, a simple twist using the SpinTek Opening Instrument disperses forces in opposite directions for a net force of 0kg — even with calculus buildup.
- Other self-ligation brackets require unidirectional forces to open the slide, exerting up to 1.34 kg of pressure that can cause extreme patient discomfort.