At the 2016 AAO Annual Session, Ormco features new Aesthetic Treatments.
In-Booth Clinical and Practice Management Lectures with World-Renowned Speakers, Hands-On Demos and Mentoring Sessions to be Hosted at Ormco Booth #1021
ORANGE, Calif. (April 21, 2016)—Ormco Corporation, a leading manufacturer and provider of advanced orthodontic technology and services, will spotlight the latest aesthetic product offerings for orthodontists at the 2016 AAO Annual Session in Orlando, Fla. April 29-May 3, 2016. With a strong focus on supporting patient demand for effective aesthetic treatment solutions, Ormco along with AOA Lab—Ormco’s orthodontic lab partner—will introduce products designed to help clinicians create beautiful results that last. In addition to product showcases and demos, Ormco will also host a variety of in-booth lectures and mentoring sessions aimed at educating today’s orthodontists on the latest treatment mechanics and marketing tactics to streamline treatment, create beautiful smiles and ultimately grow their practices.
AAO attendees are encouraged to stop by Ormco Booth #1021 for hands-on product demonstrations, tutorials and expert insights from the industry’s leading orthodontists. Booth highlights include:
- The Alias™ Lingual Bracket System is the world’s first Straight Wire, passive self-ligating, square-slot lingual bracket. Debuting at the Annual Session, the innovative aesthetic solution—developed with world-renowned lingual leaders and product inventors Drs. Kyoto Takemoto and Giuseppe Scuzzo—has been designed with the treatment efficiency of passive self-ligation and a unique square slot, giving lingual orthodontists control and a leading-edge, discreet orthodontic treatment solution.
- The Demi™ Plus LED Curing Light, leading the industry as a trusted and reliable curing light, is now available through Ormco. Featuring a lightweight, ergonomic design, the curing light proudly demonstrates a proven “five-second cure” and also features multiple timing options. The Demi Plus LED Curing Light also boasts a three year warranty, ensuring continued value in the investment.
- Prezurv™, a new innovation from AOA Lab, is a retainer system that provides retention for finished orthodontic cases or a patient’s current occlusion using a proprietary material. While many retainers fatigue and begin to lose shape due to extended wear, the durable Prezurv system provides four sets of retainers—one every three months—to assure patient’s teeth stay in their optimal position.
- With a completely clear body and door that is resistant to staining, Damon™ Clear2 brackets, now available in variable torques (U3-3), provide the control and performance needed to treat a wide range of cases with exceptional results. Eliminating the need for elastomerics, the self-ligating bracket design with SpinTek™ slide ensures quick and comfortable wire changes. Doctors treating with Damon Clear have access to My Smile Consult™, Ormco’s online patient consultation tool.
- Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™, Ormco’s sophisticated computer-designed treatment planning and custom-fabricated appliance system, will now accept scans from 3Shape’s TRIOS®. Additionally, the system has been updated to include enhanced Insignia custom TIB tubes with reduced profiles and increased bond strength. To offer orthodontists better, more accurate tracking and planning information, Insignia now offers dynamic case tracking.
- In-Booth Clinical and Practice Management Lectures—World-renowned orthodontists will discuss how they leverage aesthetic appliances to achieve optimal results that last. Featuring Drs. Chris Chang, Stuart Frost, Sonia Palleck, Jeff Kozlowski and Chris Cosse, the speakers will also discuss Class III treatment, simple mechanics for vertical problems, digital smile design with Insignia and how to best utilize online education tools such as My Smile Consult to grow your practice. In addition, top clinicians will be available for one-on-one mentoring sessions each day of the exhibition from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET.
- Embrace Your Smile—To encourage patients to embrace the benefits of orthodontic treatment, Ormco will showcase the new Bethany Hamilton Damon™ Smile Emoji keyboard. Booth attendees can learn how to download the keyboard and receive free emoji-branded buttons and keychains to help patients celebrate self-confidence and take pride in their unique qualities.
For over 50 years, Ormco has partnered with the orthodontic community to manufacture innovative products and solutions to enhance the lives of our customers and their patients. Distinguished products range from legacy twin brackets Titanium Orthos™ and Mini-Twin™ to self-ligating appliances with the Damon® System and active Prodigy™ SL. Ormco's Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™ provides an all-inclusive solution with customized brackets, wires and placement trays for increased clinical efficiency. From personalized service to worldwide continuing education programs and marketing support, Ormco is committed to helping orthodontists achieve their clinical and practice management objectives. For more information, visit the Ormco website.