ORMCO TO ELEVATE THE ORTHODONTIC PRACTICE BY FOCUSING THE FORUM 2020 PROGRAM ON INCREASING PATIENT DEMAND, ENHANCING PATIENT EXPERIENCE AND BUILDING TEAM CULTURE
Brea, Calif. (Dec. 6, 2019)—Ormco Corporation, in line with its commitment to orthodontists as its priority, announced today its focus at Forum 2020 will be to help orthodontists and their teams learn strategies and techniques that will raise patient awareness, enhance the patient experience, and build cultures of excellence. More than 25 industry-leading orthodontists and practice marketing experts will provide practical advice at the event, which will be held on Feb. 12-15, 2020 in Palm Desert, Calif., at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa. Register today for early bird discount of $250 off doctor tuition.*
A partial list of the 25 distinguished orthodontists and leading industry experts to speak include: Drs. Michael Bicknell (IL), Todd Bovenizer (NC), Grant Collins (MN), Mike DePascale (CT), Bill Dischinger (OR), Stuart Frost (AZ), Diego Peydro Herrero (Spain), Caitlin MacNeilly (CT), Ivan Malagon (Spain), Mike Mayhew (NC), Danielle Offerman (MI), Sonia Palleck (Canada), Jamie Reynolds (MI).
"Defining your internal culture and brand is so important because they merge in our industry. Your staff is what drives your culture and delivers the patient experience and that is what patients buy,” said Todd Bovenizer, DDS. “Over the past few years, we have really honed our brand and culture, looking at all aspects of our patient experience, providing our team with purpose, creating processes and structure, and defining values, goals and an overall vision. I am excited to share some of our brand, patient experience and culture pearls with everyone at the Forum."
Grant Collins, DDS, who will speak on marketing and engagement through social media added: “Social media has been a game-changer for my practice. Using platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Spotify and YouTube, I've been able to authentically engage patients and the community. I'm excited to help my peers do the same by sharing my tips about how to crush it in the social media game.”
Highlighted topics focused on helping orthodontists elevate their practice include:
Elevate Patient Demand
- Develop a Brand Strategy that Incorporates a Unique Differentiator, Brand Position and Promise
- Leverage Social Media for Patient Engagement
- Overcome Consultation Obstacles and Deliver Unparalleled Patient Value through Refined Sequencing, Scripting and Strategy
- Discover Positioning Strategies to Become the Undisputed Expert and In-Demand Market Orthodontic Leader
- Make Engaging and Building Trust with Patients Dramatically Easier and Quicker than Ever Before
- Master the Patient Journey through Simplified Big Data Analytics
Elevate Patient Experiences
- Learn the Latest Advancements in New Aligner Therapy, Archwire Technology, and Passive Self-Ligation to help Improve Patient Care
- Treat Gummy Smiles to Transform Patient Outcomes
- Learn the Latest Diagnostic Approaches to Airway Assessment
Elevate Office Teamwork and Culture
- Create a Collaborative Culture that Gives Competitive Advantage Regardless of Pricing Pressure or the Economy
- Take Your Practice to the Next Level by Building a Dream Team
- Re-energize Your Team through Social and Networking Activities
For those interested in learning the clinical fundamentals of using the Damon Passive Self-Ligating System to help deliver more healthy radiant smiles for their patients, Dr. Michael Bicknell will lead a Damon Essentials pre-Forum full-day seminar on Feb. 12, 2020. This seminar will include case setup, treatment sequencing and finishing with a focus on aesthetics.
Registration is now open, and interested attendees can learn more and enroll at: forum.ormco.com
*For doctors in North America. Early bird discount offer expires Dec. 31, 2019. Use promo code ELEVATE.
Ormco, headquartered in Brea, Calif., is a global leader and innovator of orthodontic products and solutions to help enhance the lives of our customers and their patients. For nearly 60 years, Ormco has partnered with the orthodontic community to help create over 20 million smiles in over 130 countries. Distinguished products range from twin brackets (Symetri™ Clear, Titanium Orthos™ and Mini Diamond™) to pioneering the self-ligating appliances with the Damon™ System (including Damon™ Q2 and Damon™ Clear2). Ormco's Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™ provides an all-inclusive customized indirect bonding solution for efficiency through personalization. Spark™ Clear Aligner System is designed to meet the needs of the orthodontist with the TruGEN™ material and 3D Approver software. From personalized service to professional education programs and marketing support, Ormco is committed to helping orthodontists achieve their clinical and practice management objectives. Connect on Facebook at www.facebook.com/myormco and LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/ormco.