OVER 30 WORLD-RENOWNED SPEAKERS SCHEDULED TO SPEAK AT THE FORUM 2017
Orthodontic Community Invited to Discover the Power of Collaboration and Connect with Industry-Leading Experts at Premier Educational Event
ORANGE, Calif. (Dec. 5, 2016)—Ormco Corporation, a leading manufacturer and provider of advanced orthodontic technology and services, has announced that Drs. Dwight Damon (Washington, U.S.), Chris Chang (Hsinchu, Taiwan) and Stuart Frost (Arizona, U.S.) are among the 30-plus world-renowned speakers scheduled to present at The Forum 2017, the largest privately sponsored orthodontic event in North America. Ormco’s annual conference, taking place Feb. 22-25 at the JW Marriott in Orlando, Fla., will feature four full days of personalized education paths, one-on-one networking opportunities, and comprehensive clinical and practice management sessions. Over one-thousand of the world’s top orthodontic professionals are expected to attend the event and explore the latest innovations and advancements in the industry. Visit the Forum website to register today.
Considered the most engaging orthodontic event of the year, The Forum 2017 promises to live up to its “Face2Face” theme with a more robust and interactive agenda than ever before. Of note, some of the highlighted clinical topics will include: the evolution and future of PSL, treatment of TMJ, TADs, Class II treatment for a variety of cases, treatment planning for beautiful finishes, managing extreme crowding and predicting facial changes in adults, to name a few. In addition to clinical content appropriate for all levels, a diverse offering of sessions will also address the latest differentiation and marketing strategies from the most sought-after practice enhancement experts in the industry.
“For the past sixteen years we have enhanced the curriculum of The Forum,” said Patrik Eriksson, president of Ormco. “2017 will be no different, as we look to again deliver a program that enables those who join us to both discover new techniques and openly interact and exchange ideas as we shape the future of orthodontics.”
Going beyond providing varied and personalized educational paths applicable to everyone critical to the success of an orthodontic practice, The Forum also offers numerous featured collaboration sessions including:
- Practice Enhancement General Session—A full-day session designed to bring together Doctors, TCs, and front-office staff for discussion on the latest insights and methods for holistic practice improvement and growth.
- Clinical Mentoring Sessions—Veteran orthodontists will facilitate interactive study-club style group discussions, presenting detailed case examples and leading groups through specific clinical topics.
- Insignia™ Approver One-on-One Sessions—Experienced Insignia clinicians, and software experts, will be available for one-on-one sessions—guiding attendees through the approver process and exploring the tools, tips, and tricks to achieve optimal set-ups.
- Careers & Cocktails Social—A dedicated open networking reception where attendees can access to top talent and available opportunities.
- Industry Partner Sessions—Leading organizations supporting the orthodontic profession will be on-hand to guide participants though their latest product, services and more.
For more information about The Forum 2017, please visit forum.ormco.com. Ormco encourages early registration to ensure your spot is secured in the limited seating sessions of your choosing.
For over 50 years, Ormco has partnered with the orthodontic community to manufacture innovative products and solutions to enhance the lives of our customers and their patients. Distinguished products range from legacy twin brackets Titanium Orthos™ and Mini-Twin™ to self-ligating appliances with the Damon® System and active Prodigy™ SL. Ormco's Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™ provides an all-inclusive solution with customized brackets, wires and placement trays for increased clinical efficiency. From personalized service to worldwide continuing education programs and marketing support, Ormco is committed to helping orthodontists achieve their clinical and practice management objectives. For more information, visit the Ormco website.