The Mini Diamond VS slot is a designed with a vertical slot to allow the placement of auxiliaries.
- .018 x .018 vertical slot
- Low profile design
- Hemi Hooks and permanent ID marking system
- Made with 17-4 stainless steel
Mini Diamond Marking System
- Open dimple (o) = Maxillary
- Red dimple (•) = Mandibular
- On Mini Diamond or other angulated assemblies, the dimple is on the distogingival tie-wing (twin) or gingival tie-wing (single).
- On non-angulated assemblies, dimples can be on either gingival tie-wing.
- On lower bicuspids, where torques differ, the 2nd bicuspids have dimples on both gingival tie-wings.
- The lower cuspids and bicuspids also feature a scribe line on the occlusal tie-wings.